User License Agreement
Product name: LogoWizard, v1.1, for Windows 95/98/NT 4.0/2000
END-USER LICENCE AGREEMENT for v1.1, LogoWizard for Nokia Phones
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User Licence Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Anthony Nwokoye ("AUTHOR") for the software product identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licenced, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENCE. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licenced as follows:
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
3. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, THE AUTHOR may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
4. COPYRIGHT. All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by THE AUTHOR or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by THE AUTHOR.
5. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is Anthony Nwokoye, London, UNITED KINGDOM.
6. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You agree that you will not export or re-export the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to any country, person, entity or end user subject to U.S.A. export restrictions. Restricted countries currently include, but are not necessarily limited to Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria. You warrant and represent that neither the U.S.A. Bureau of Export Administration nor any other federal agency has suspended, revoked or denied your export privileges.
7. NO WARRANTIES. THE AUTHOR expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT REMAINS WITH YOU.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall THE AUTHOR or his suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or the provision of or failure to provide Support Services, even if THE AUTHOR has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, THE AUTHOR's entire liability under any provision of this EULA shall be limited to the greater of the amount actually paid by you for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or GB£5.00. Furthermore, some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation and exclusion may not apply to you.
9. MISCELLANEOUS. This EULA is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. If this product was acquired outside the United Kingdom, then local law may apply. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact THE AUTHOR for any reason, please write to: Anthony Nwokoye, London, UNITED KINGDOM.
The name 'Nokia' is a trademark of Nokia Corporation.